Nassau Bay Swimming Pool
Your neighborhood pool will be open on weekends only throughout the month of May.
This swim season the members current in their annual association dues and their families' can enjoy the pool all summer long at no cost! Those members who have not paid the dues must be current in order to use the pool. Pool tags, which allow the lifeguards to quickly and easily verify eligibility, are available at the NBHA office Monday from 8:30 am to 7:00 pm and Tuesday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Again, for the 2015 swim season there will be NO lifeguard on duty for adult lap swim. Any adult interested in swimming at this time must be 21 years of age or older and current with their annual association dues. In addition, you must be registered with the Nassau Bay Homes Association. You can register between 9:00-4:00 Monday through Friday. This is a MUST for any adult who wishes to swim without a lifeguard on duty!
Adult lap swim hours are 5:30-7:30am Mondays thru Fridays and 6-10am Saturdays and Sundays.
Adult Lap Swim Release Form
Parties are always welcomed at the pool. Please contact the Nassau Bay Homes Association office at least two weeks in advance to insure the pool is available and so arrangements can be made should additional lifeguards be needed. A two hour / two guard minimum is invoked per partry. An application must be filled out and charges paid before the party can be scheduled. Please contact the office @ (281) 333-2570 for pricing and information.
Wishing everyone a safe summer!
Nassau Bay Homes Association Board of Trustees
- Only Nassau Bay Home Owners and Yacht Club members are allowed in the pool area.
- ID tags are required. A resident with a tag may bring up to 5 guests to the pool.
- No pets in the pool area except seeing-eye dogs.
- No alcohol. No smoking.
- No running or excessive horseplay.
- No glass in the pool area.
- Pool toys must be of soft material and approved by a lifeguard.
- Age 11 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at least 18 years of age.
- Ages 6 and under ONLY in the wading pool. Children in wading pool must be supervised by a parent or guardian at least 18 years of age.
- Persons with open cuts or sores will not be allowed in the pool.
- No loud, abusive or vulgar language.
- Lifeguards only allowed in the guard room and pump room.
- Swim suits only (no cut-offs).
- Gate is to remain closed at all times.
It’s Time for the Nauticats
Enjoy good, clean, wet, family fun
Build strength and improve swimming skills
Get to know other Nassau Bay kids and families
Join a Championship Swim Team!
For all swimmers up to 18 years old and their parents
No residency or club membership requirements
Swim Team Information
can be accessed by going to